Amazing Start Where You Are Quotes may be found here. Continue reading to learn more.
Have you heard of the book Start Where You Are? Start Where You Are guides you through the process of discovering the power of meditation and compassion by going beyond what incense to buy and providing you practical guidance on how to incorporate these skills into your everyday life for better pleasure and serenity.
Start where you are Use what you have. Do what you can – Arthur Ashe
Don’t make excuses. You can start from where you are now, make the most of what you have, and do what you can.
Get started towards your goals. It is easy to believe that you aren’t in the right place or at the right time or that you don’t have the resources to make your dreams come true.
All you need to do is start right away from where you are with what you already have. Your resources will grow as time goes by. Don’t let it stop you from pursuing the things you truly want.
Sometimes, people get so caught up in what they “need” for their dreams that they forget to see the dream itself.
It doesn’t make sense to surround yourself with the latest and greatest gadgets. We must learn how to create and adapt to change.
A butter knife is a good alternative to a screwdriver if you don’t have one. I.e., I.e., don’t give up on a task just because you don’t have what you need.
It is important to be able to find alternative solutions every day.
It would help if you pursued your dream while you are still pursuing it. However, this doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a time when you take a step back and assess your work. It does mean you should do everything you can to make it happen.
It is important to assess the task at hand, evaluate where we are, and use what resources we have to overcome obstacles and achieve our dreams.
Best Start Where You Are Quotes 
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. – St. Jerome
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. – John D. Rockefeller
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
- A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. – George S. Patton
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. – Elon Musk
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. – Carol Burnett
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. – W. Clement Stone
- I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. – Ken Venturi