Drawing can have many benefits that can enhance our lives. Drawing is often seen as an adult hobby. However, research has shown that drawing can have many benefits for both children and adults. Numerous research studies have shown that drawing can benefit our lives and has been proven effective in many ways.
The following article by Peen Book will show you how to draw a stack of books.
Draw a Stack of Books
Books mark the school day. This is due to the invention 600 years ago of the printing press. Books could not be printed in mass quantities before they were copied manually and were extremely expensive.
Did you know? Did you know that school books didn’t always look the same as they do today? They were made of leaves of paper and hardcover. Hornbooks were used by children in Europe and America several hundred years ago.
These wooden paddles had a sheet of paper attached to them. It contained information like the alphabet, counting numbers, and a set of verses from the Bible known as The Lord’s Prayer. To preserve the paper, a thin layer was applied of cow horns.
Scrolls were used to teach children how to read and write. Other times, wax was poured into metal or wooden frames.
To practice writing, children used a stylus (a pointed stick) to carve the wax. The words could later be erased by smoothing out the wax, and the tablet could be re-used.
Do you want to draw a stack of colorful school books? This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to draw a stack of colorful school books. You will only need a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Your finished drawing may be colored. Which book do you prefer?
This tutorial was enjoyed by many. You can also see the following drawing guides: Scroll (Violin) and School Bus.
How To Draw A Stack Of Books?
These are just a few of the supplies that we used. You can use any other supplies you have at home or in your classroom.
- Sharpie (or some other tool to draw with)
- We use marker paper for our paper.
- We use Bianyo markers to color our Markers.
- Colored pencils (sometimes, we also use Prismacolor colored pencils)
1. Draw a four-sided irregular figure by using four straight lines. This will be the top of your first book. As they move away from you, the sides become slightly more convergent. This is called perspective. The convergent lines, on the other hand, are known as orthogonal.
2. Draw a curved line that descends from the corner of each book cover. This will outline the spine’s top and bottom, as well the corners of each page. Connect these lines with two straight lines.
3. Draw a second book that rests on top of the first. To form the cover, draw a diamond with curved lines that descend from each corner. Connect these lines with long straight lines to complete the outline of your book.
4. You can delete the guidelines within the second book.
5. Draw a third book that rests on top of the first two. Draw an irregularly shaped diamond shape for the book’s cover. Next, trace a straight line that descends from each corner. These lines can be connected using long straight lines that outline the entire book.
6. Erase the guidelines from within the uppermost book.
7. Draw the fourth and final book. It should be a small one that rests on top of the others. To make the book’s cover, draw a narrow, irregularly shaped diamond shape. Draw a series of curved lines that descend from each corner. These lines can be connected using long, curved lines.
8. You can delete any guidelines within the fourth book.
9. You can detail your books by drawing straight lines that run from the spine to the page corners and towards the middle of the pages. Next, label your books using academic subjects like MATH, HISTORY, SCIENCE, and LITERATURE.
10. Your school books can be colored. Many books today have soft paperback covers or are printed with photos. However, schoolbooks used to have hardcovers in solid colors. You can choose from picture books, novels or school books.
Watch more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdS8CoXXVAg
Do you want to have more fun back to school drawing? You can prepare for band class by drawing your favorite instrument or join a team to draw your favorite sports. You won’t have to worry about missing the bus with our range of drawing guides.
- Top 16 Best Figure Drawing Books of All Time Review 2022
- Top 22 Best Drawing Books of All Time Review 2022
- Best Adult Coloring Books Of All Time 2022: Top Pick