These inspirational quotes are great for when you’re feeling down. Please leave a comment with the Best When You’re Feeling Down Quotes to encourage you.
There are two options if you feel down. You can continue doing the same thing you are doing and feel worse. You can either make a change or try to get up again.
This is not always easy. You may feel down if you have a lack of motivation, sadness, depression, or stress. This can cause you to want to stay where you are. We have compiled a list of 10 things you can do to bring a smile back to your face when you feel down.
I have found that positive, feel-good quotes are a great way to heal the soul and mind. These quotes serve as a reminder that you are capable of getting through anything.
To lift someone’s spirits, you can also send these words of encouragement.
How to cheer up when you’re feeling down or low?
Do you remember being in such a position? There are times when it seems impossible to accomplish everything.
You can try these tips if you don’t feel the same feelings. Or, ask your friend how you are feeling. They might have a way to cheer you up.
Reach out to your closest family members: This could be your father or mother because everyone shares a special bond with their parents. It doesn’t work as you imagine, so meet up with your closest friends and discuss the conflicts you are feeling lately.
Exercise: Although it may seem counterintuitive, the workout is one of the best ways to eliminate any depression. Take your dog along, if possible, and run for a while to forget any tension.
Meditate: Meditation is a great way to train your mind to calm down and focus. Over-thinking can lead to anxiety and depression.
And here’s the best part: We have collected inspiring quotes to help you feel at ease and relaxed.
These quotes will help you to feel better when you’re feeling down. It’s okay not to be okay, as long as you are not giving up.
Best When You’re Feeling Down Quotes
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
- They say follow your heart but if your heart is in million pieces which piece do you follow.
- I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have come across my strength. – Alex Elle
- Never be ashamed of a scar. It means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you. – Unknown
- Once you choose hope, anything is possible. – Christopher Reeve
- Until you’re broken you don’t know what you’re made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever… – Melissa Molomo
- If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person. — Fred Rogers
- Feeling unappreciated is the worst feeling in the world.
- Depression is a scar that marks your soul.
- Caring is an acting skill that everyone exceeds at.
- I will always appreciate a person who can make me laugh when I’m feeling down.
- When you are feeling down, look at the skies. You are not always alone.
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.
- Care about other people’s feelings so much they can give a fuck about how I’m feeling.
- Every thought is a knife that sinks in deeper every day.
- No matter how far I run, reality always catches up with me.
- I’ve never really had anybody close to me die. I think the song is about a feeling that I have that, it still applies. It’s a feeling of longing, once again.
- I have started to sink, but my demons have just started to swim.
- Realism is something we practice when we aren’t feeling very well. When we don’t feel up to the extra effort.
- As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.
- All of my dreams have faded into nightmares, and all of my nightmares have faded into reality.
- Depression isn’t just being a bit sad. It’s feeling nothing. It’s not wanting to be alive anymore.
- Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do. – Brené Brown
- Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted. But more than this… forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you. – Unknown
- There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough. – Unknown
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. – Buddha
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – Les Misérables
- Overthinking ruins you. It ruins the situation. Twists things around. Makes you worry. Just makes everything worse that it actually is. -Karen Salmansohn
- It’s an honor and blessing to be able to open your eyes after a night’s sleep. Give thanks every morning.
- Your thoughts are a steering wheel. Watch where you aim them. – Karen Salmansohn
- Being single is a good feeling, no drama or heartaches. On the other hand, it gets lonely and you miss that feeling of being taken.
- As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better. – Dr. Steve Maraboli
- Respect yourself enough to say ‘I deserve peace’ and walk away from people or things that prevent you from attaining it. – Jericho Silvers
- Sometimes sitting and doing nothing is the best something you can do. – Karen Salmansohn
- Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
- The tragedy is not failing. It’s not trying. – Karen Salmansohn
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. – Michael McMillan
- Every day may not be good, but there is some good in every day. – Alice Morse Earle
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change. – Unknown
- My best wasn’t enough – I get that.
- Each day you only have a limited amount of time and energy. Don’t waste it stressing about things you cannot control. – Karen Salmansohn
- Quick reminder: Slow down! Enjoy the moments in your day. These moments are your life! – Karen Salmansohn
- You have it within you to rise above whatever is bringing you down.- Karen Salmansohn
- When feeling overwhelmed by a faraway goal, repeat: I have it within me right now to get me to where I want to be later. – Karen Salmansohn
- That feeling when you don’t even know wtf you are feeling.
- LONELINESS is a good FEELING when it is created by our self… But it is the WORST FEELING when it is gifted by others.
- Forgiving is optional, but forgetting is impossible.
- Sometimes sadness is appropriate. Not something to run from, not something to numb…just something to feel.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are. – Unknown
- Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it. – Buddha
- It’s okay not to be okay – as long as you are not giving up. – Karen Salmansohn
- The little things. The little moments? They aren’t so little.
- Whenever you’re feeling down…And I am not around let the sight of me be the reason you smile.
- Write your sad times in sand, write your good times in stone.