Do you watch Doctor Who every day? Do you want to find Tom Baker Doctor Who Quotes as you watch the movie over and over? Click here to find out more.
This article will highlight the most famous statements of Tom Baker that have caused social networking “storms”. For more information, please visit our website.
Tom Baker Doctor Who Quotes: Best Quotes
Tom Baker – Actor, born January 20, 1934.
An actor from England, Thomas Stewart Baker, is known as Tom Baker. He is most well-known for his fourth Doctor Who appearance, which spanned from 1974 to 1981. This was a much longer tenure than any other actor. Baker’s voice has been called “sonorous” and was once voted fourth most recognizable in the UK.
1. “Well, I think that if people received more applause, it would make them feel better. My wife often gets round applause. “If the meal is excellent, I give my wife a standing ovation.” Tom Baker
2. “Doctor Who was the best thing that ever happened to me.” It was the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
3. “Being Doctor Who, it was my habit to look at the clock to see when we would stop rehearsals – which was a sad moment for us because I wanted to remain in this beautiful, unreal world.”
4. “I obsess about the kind of melodrama that gets me through the day and trying to make them funny, happy, and enjoyable. My feeling towards fans is that they saved me from the darkness.”
5. “The older I get, the elder I become.”
6. “I have never described my time in Doctor Who as anything other than an ecstatic success. But all the rest of it has been a mess and a disappointment. It’s a terrible failure compared to Doctor Who.
7. “Plenty and clever children must pretend not to be clever, or they get bullied by thick.”
8. “I don’t know who I am. I also have suspicions about people who do. Sometimes I see ten to twelve people per day and sometimes four to five people an hour!
9. It’s funny that no one in literature ever uses the lavatory.
10. “I’ve never been able to describe the time I spent in Doctor Who as anything other than an ecstatic success. But all the rest have been a mess and a disappointment.” It’s been a terrible failure compared to Doctor Who.
11. Life is like a ladder with rungs. They are close together so that we can take baby steps to reach our destination safely.
12. “Some ornaments for Christmas trees do more than glow and glitter. They are a gift of love that was given long ago.”
13. Respect is more than just showing consideration for one’s feelings. Respect is more than showing respect for another person.
14. Try to find sunshine every day. It will improve our outlook.
15. “I have learned that it’s the little steps that matter, which teaches us how to grow. We will be able to learn more if we move up one notch.
16. “Instead the 1997 film directed and written by James Cameron with Leonardo DiCaprio in, Kate Winslet and Billy Zane create a love story with a large diamond with a beautiful “My Heart Will Go On”, sung by Celine Dion.
The true love story between the passengers and crew members that night was a touching one. Crew members knew they would give their lives for the passengers. Another meaning of “SOS” is Obedience and Sacrifice.
17. “I am not an actor. I have always considered myself an entertainer. Someone who makes people laugh. This is all I have ever wanted to do. “Doctor Who” has been a part of me since I was a child.
Tom Baker is an important character in Doctor Who. His quotes are often well-known. You can also leave comments below if you have other questions. We will quickly add information to the problem and check it again.