Do you watch Doctor Who every day? Do you want to find Tom Baker Doctor Who Quotes as you watch the movie over and over? Click here to find out more. This article will highlight the most famous statements of Tom Baker that have caused social networking storms. For more information, please visit our website.
Tom Baker Doctor Who Quotes: Best Quotes
Tom Baker – Actor, born January 20, 1934.
An actor from England, Thomas Stewart Baker, is known as Tom Baker. He is most well-known for his fourth Doctor Who appearance, which spanned from 1974 to 1981. This was a much longer tenure than any other actor. Baker’s voice has been called sonorous and was once voted fourth most recognizable in the UK.
1. Well, I think that if people received more applause, it would make them feel better. My wife often gets round applause. If the meal is excellent, I give my wife a standing ovation. – Tom Baker
2. Doctor Who was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. – Tom Baker
3. Being Doctor Who, it was my habit to look at the clock to see when we would stop rehearsals – which was a sad moment for us because I wanted to remain in this beautiful, unreal world. – Tom Baker
4. I obsess about the kind of melodrama that gets me through the day and trying to make them funny, happy, and enjoyable. My feeling towards fans is that they saved me from the darkness. – Tom Baker
5. The older I get, the elder I become. – Tom Baker
6. I have never described my time in Doctor Who as anything other than an ecstatic success. But all the rest of it has been a mess and a disappointment. It’s a terrible failure compared to Doctor Who. – Tom Baker
7. Plenty and clever children must pretend not to be clever, or they get bullied by thick. – Tom Baker
8. I don’t know who I am. I also have suspicions about people who do. Sometimes I see ten to twelve people per day and sometimes four to five people an hour! – Tom Baker
9. It’s funny that no one in literature ever uses the lavatory. – Tom Baker
10. I’ve never been able to describe the time I spent in Doctor Who as anything other than an ecstatic success. But all the rest have been a mess and a disappointment. It’s been a terrible failure compared to Doctor Who.
11. Life is like a ladder with rungs. They are close together so that we can take baby steps to reach our destination safely. – Tom Baker
12. Some ornaments for Christmas trees do more than glow and glitter. They are a gift of love that was given long ago. – Tom Baker
13. Respect is more than just showing consideration for one’s feelings. Respect is more than showing respect for another person. – Tom Baker
14. Try to find sunshine every day. It will improve our outlook. – Tom Baker
15. I have learned that it’s the little steps that matter, which teaches us how to grow. We will be able to learn more if we move up one notch. – Tom Baker
16. Instead the 1997 film directed and written by James Cameron with Leonardo DiCaprio in, Kate Winslet and Billy Zane create a love story with a large diamond with a beautiful My Heart Will Go On, sung by Celine Dion.
The true love story between the passengers and crew members that night was a touching one. Crew members knew they would give their lives for the passengers. Another meaning of SOS is Obedience and Sacrifice.
17. I am not an actor. I have always considered myself an entertainer. Someone who makes people laugh. This is all I have ever wanted to do. Doctor Who has been a part of me since I was a child. – Tom Baker
18. If we don’t find that pod before it germinates, it will be the end of everything! EVERYTHING, you understand? Even your pension! – Tom Baker
19. Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It’s only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenseless bipeds. They’ve survived flood, famine, and plague. They’ve survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life! Ready to out-sit eternity. They’re indomitable. Indomitable! – Tom Baker
20. You see, if someone who knew the future pointed out a child to you and told you that that child would grow up totally evil, to be a ruthless dictator who would destroy millions of lives, could you then kill that child? – Tom Baker
21. Yes, well, I can see your long rest hasn’t done anything to cure your megalomania. Have a jelly baby. – Tom Baker
22. You may be a doctor. But I am the Doctor. The definite article, you might say! – Tom Baker
23. Oh! Engin, I can feel my hair curling, and that can mean either that it’s going to rain, or that I’m on to something! – Tom Baker
24. The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common – they don’t change their views to fit the facts. They change the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs changing. – Tom Baker
FAQs about Tom Baker quotes.
Are Tom Baker quotes positive?
Yes, they are positive and uplifting. They encourage people to be kind and help others.
Where does Tom Baker rank among all the most quoted actors?
Tom Baker is widely considered one of the best actors of all time.
Tom Baker has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Tom Baker movie of all time is.
Where does Tom Baker rank among all the most searched authors?
Tom Baker is among the top 50% of most searched authors.
What is the best quote from Tom Baker?
The best quote from Tom Baker is: “I think the world is a better place when you’re laughing”.
Tom Baker is an important character in Doctor Who. Tom Baker quotes are often well-known. You can also leave comments below if you have other questions. We will quickly add information to the problem and check it again.