According to the Audio Publishers Association, audiobooks assist construct and improve vital literacy skills like fluency, language, language acquisition, pronunciation, phonemic awareness, and understanding abilities which frequently enhance reading scores.
But how to transfer audible books to iTunes? Here in this informative article, we’ll reveal to you the very best ways to transport Audible books to iTunes for enjoying step-by-step.
How To Transfer Audible Books To iTunes?
iTunes is the particular official participant for Audible on Mac. Therefore, the process to add Audible to iTunes is relatively intuitive. In addition, it is possible to download and include Audible books to iTunes from the Audible site or Audible program on Mac directly.
- Step 1. Proceed to the Audible website and sign in with your Audible account. Then discover the audiobook you would like to download
- Step 2. Click the Download button, you’ll be given a pop-up message requesting you to Authorize the pc.
- Step 3. Click on Yes then enter the account password and email to authorize it.
- Step 4. Your audiobook will begin downloading. When it’s finished, it is possible to locate it in the iTunes library and then start it onto iTunes.
How to Transfer Audible Books to iTunes on Windows PC?
On a Windows PC, then You Need to set up the Audible Download Manager or the Audiobooks from the Audible program. Then import and download Audible to iTunes. Now, let us check how to do this.
Method 1. Utilize the Audiobooks from the Audible Program
There’s an app called audiobooks from Audible for Windows users. You may get it in the Microsoft Store on your PC. However, this program can download and enjoy audiobooks on Apple apparatus.
Anyway, it may also allow you to transfer Audible books to iTunes. To do so, you can sync Audible with Apple apparatus and listen to them through the Books program.
Now, let us move on and see how to use these Audiobooks from the Audible app to acquire Audible Downloads to iTunes.
- Step 1. Download and install the Audiobooks from Indices program on your own Windows computer. Then download the audiobooks you want to add to iTunes.
- Step 2. Launch the Audible program on your PC.
- Step 3. Hit Library on the left side, and you’ll understand your entire audiobooks are about the ideal window.
- Step 4. Opt for the audiobooks that you need to proceed to iTunes and paste the three ellipse’ icons beside the book.
- Step 5. Select Import to iTunes’ in the dropdown listing.
Note: you have to trigger iTunes if it’s your first time to use this attribute.
- Step 6. Touch on the OK’ in the pop-up box and then input your iTunes account information to log into. Then your iTunes is going to be connected with your accounts. And then, you may observe the Audible books are imported successfully in your iTunes.
Method 2. Use the Audible Download Manager
- Step 1. Download and install the Audible Download Manager on your PC.
- Step 2. Click on the General Settings option. Then be sure iTunes is chosen under the menu After downloading import documents to.
- Step 3. Sign from the bookmarking site. Then discover the audiobook you would like to download in the Library, then click on the Download button.
- Step 4. A window will pop up on the Audible Download Manager requesting you to authorize the pc. Please click OK.
- Step 5. Afterward, your audiobooks will be downloaded and added to the iTunes library.
But, on occasion, the documents might not be erased successfully in case a few exceptions occurred. If that’s the case, you might attempt to transfer Audible books to iTunes manually.
How do I connect my Audible account to iTunes?
To listen to audiobooks on your personal computer, you can play with them through iTunes; however, you need to let or authorize your Audible accounts to play iTunes.
Follow the steps below for Windows or Mac.
- Proceed to a Library on the Audible desktop Website, and click on Download alongside an audiobook.
- After the document downloads, then click OK from the pop-up asking to authorize your pc.
- Input your Audible sign-in info.
- Proceed into the Audiobooks part of iTunes under Books to locate your downloaded names.
- Proceed to a Library on the Audible desktop Website, and click on Download alongside an audiobook.
- Click Yes at the pop-up you get asking you to authorize your pc.
- Input your Audible sign-in info.
- Click on the blue link that states Click here to finish your activation!
Your downloaded audiobook will begin playing at the Audiobooks part of iTunes, where all your audiobooks will be stored.
How can I import my Audible titles manually into iTunes?
- Step 1. Establish iTunes, click < file >’Add File to Library.
- Step 2. Navigate to the folder of your downloaded books.
Notice: Your Audible files might be held in both of those places.
1. Windows 7/8/Vista – C:UsersPublicRecords AudibleDownloads
2. Windows XP – C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersRecords AudibleDownloads
- Step 3. Emphasize your audiobooks and click on open, and then the documents will be uninstalled immediately.
- Step 4. It is possible to discover your Audible audiobooks from iTunes by hitting the ‘Book’ icon >’My audiobooks.’
What Are The Requirements For Transferring Audible Books To iTunes?
Audible uses a proprietary format for its audiobooks, which means they can only be played using the Audible app or Audible Manager. However, it is possible to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 format, which can then be added to iTunes and played on any device that supports MP3 playback.
There are a few different ways to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 format. One popular method is to use the freeware program Audible Converter. This program can be downloaded from the internet and installed on your computer. Once installed, you can use Audible Converter to import your Audible audiobooks and convert them to MP3 format.
Another popular method is to use the online service Audials. Audials is a subscription-based service that provides a software application that can be used to record and convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 format.
Once you have converted your Audible audiobooks to MP3 format, you can add them to iTunes by selecting the “File” menu and then choosing “Add File to Library.” Once the file has been added to iTunes, you can sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch by connecting your device to your computer and selecting the “Sync” button.
Import Audible Books into iTunes without Account
Have you downloaded lots of Audible documents but sadly forgot/lost the accounts? Or you also get many files from the buddies that you do not have access to these accounts? What can you do? Because of this FairPlay DRM protection, you have to authorize the unit.
In reality, it isn’t a simple task to skip DRM protection, mainly if you don’t possess the accounts. Fortunately, I discovered the DRmare Audio Converter finally. But, unfortunately, it’s a lossless converter, which may tear DRM from Audible audiobooks.
You can convert any Audible books with no hassles. The converting speed is faster while retaining the original chapter, ID 3 tags, and so forth. And you’ll be able to edit your chosen music files, etc., as you desire.
Want to learn just how it works? Just click on the download button immediately. Then follow the easy steps as below to create it.
Open DRmare Audio Converter and click on the Add Files button in the bottom left of the primary interface. Then you may pick your downloaded Audible audiobooks to include in the DRmare program.
Click on the Format option to start the structure window. Then select one format that you prefer as the output. In any case, the Dare program supports cutting and cutting your audiobooks through chapters, etc.
Hit the Convert button in the bottom right from the DRmare program. Then you’ll find the DRM free Audible audiobooks on your PC. You could locate them through the ‘Converted’ button on the DRmare main window. After that, you can immediately transfer Audible books to iTunes and other programs for listening.
How can I manually sync Audible audiobooks to my Apple Device?
If you’d like to closely manage the storage area in your own Apple Device, manually shifting your audiobooks will be perfect. This permits you to decide on which audiobooks proceed on the apparatus and which do not. In the instance of Audible audiobooks that are often huge files, this setup helps listen and carry to just the audiobooks that you want to hear!
- Connect the Apple device to a computer using its USB cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Click the apparatus icon near the peak of the screen.
- Check kindly handle videos and music.
- Uncheck Sync only checked songs and movies.
- Click on Apply.
Once these settings have been implemented, follow these steps to perform a manual move:
- In the main iTunes display, click on the Book icon in the dropdown menu.
- Note: you might want to click on the down and up arrows to show the Books icon.
- Click on Library, followed closely by Audiobooks.
- Opt for the audiobook you would like to move by clicking and dragging the cover artwork to the left (click on the audiobook and maintain the left clicker in your mouse.
dip the cover artwork over the apparatus by releasing the stored click on your mouse.
When the movie finishes, click on the device icon near the peak of the display, followed with the Eject icon on the right of the device name)
Read more: How To Download Library Books To Nook? Best Guide 
What Are The Benefits of Transferring Audible Books to iTunes?
There are several benefits to transferring your Audible books to iTunes, which include:
- The ability to have all of your books in one place. If you have an Audible account and an iTunes account, you can transfer your books to iTunes and have them all in one place. This is convenient if you want to listen to your books on your computer or your mobile device.
- The ability to use iTunes as your primary media player. iTunes is a popular media player that many people use as their primary player for music, movies, and TV shows. If you transfer your Audible books to iTunes, you can use iTunes as your primary player for all of your media.
- The ability to use iTunes features with your Audible books. iTunes has a variety of features that can enhance your listening experience, such as the ability to create playlists and bookmark your place in a book. If you transfer your Audible books to iTunes, you can take advantage of these features.
- The ability to listen to your Audible books on your computer or mobile device. Once you transfer your Audible books to iTunes, you can listen to them on your computer or mobile device. This is convenient if you want to listen to your books while you are working or commuting.
Overall, transferring your Audible books to iTunes is a great way to keep all of your books in one place, as well as take advantage of the features that iTunes has to offer.
How Do I know If My Audible Book Will Transfer to iTunes Successfully?
If you’re wondering whether an Audible book will transfer to iTunes successfully, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure that the Audible book is in a compatible format. If it’s not, you can use a program like Audible Manager to convert it.
Second, check that the file size of the Audible book is small enough to fit on your device. If it’s not, you can try transferring it to a computer first and then to your device. Finally, make sure that you have enough space on your device for the book. If you don’t, you may need to delete some other files or apps to make room.
How Do I Troubleshoot Issues With Transferring Audible Books to iTunes?
If you’re having trouble transferring your Audible books to iTunes, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you’re using the latest version of iTunes and that you’ve authorized your computer to play Audible content.
Then, try restarting both your computer and your iOS device. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Audible app.
If you’re still having trouble, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the Audible book itself. Try contacting Audible customer support for help. They may be able to provide you with a new file that will transfer correctly.
Can I transfer my Audible books to another device?
Start transferring a title by either dragging an audiobook over to the device icon on the screen or by tapping the overflow menu under an audiobook and clicking Add to… When prompted, click Ok, followed by entering your Audible account information. Click the Activate button to activate your device with Audible.
Can I transfer Audible books to Apple Books?
Click on the device icon to the right of the selection menu, on the upper left side of iTunes. All audiobooks will sync all Audible content in iTunes to your iOS device. Selected audiobooks will allow you to choose specific Audible content and playlists you would like to transfer to your device.
How do I transfer my Audible books to my new phone?
See instructions below. Open the Audible app and sign in. Go to Library. Tap Titles then tap All. Tap on the cover art of the audiobook you would like to download. The title will start to download.
Why are my Audible books not in my library?
If an audiobook purchase is not showing up in your library, the transaction may not have processed due to an issue with your payment method. There are two ways to determine if your card did not successfully process the purchase for the audiobook: You did not receive an email confirmation from Audible.
Audible offers several ways to add audible books to iTunes. You can use the Audible Manager program to transfer files directly from your computer or the Audible app for iOS to download and sync your audiobooks wirelessly.
Whichever method you choose, you’ll need to make sure that your Audible account is authorized to play content on your iTunes account. Once you’ve done that, transferring your audiobooks is a simple process.
Thank you for reading!