The Adventures of Captain Underpants – Potty Humor at its best (if such a thing exists). The story of two best friends, who create their comic books, is relatable to young children. How Many Captain Underpants Books Are There? Continue reading to find the best information from Penn Book.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Many Captain Underpants Books Are There?
- 2 The complete list of Captain Underpants books in order:
- 2.1 Book 1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (1997)
- 2.2 Book 2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (1999)
- 2.3 Book 3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds) (1999)
- 2.4 Book 4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (2000)
- 2.5 Book 5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (2001)
- 2.6 Book 6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (2003)
- 2.7 Book 7: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (2003)
- 2.8 Book 8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (2006)
- 2.9 Book 9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers (2012)
- 2.10 Book 10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (2013)
- 2.11 Book 11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (2014)
- 2.12 Book 12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-a-Lot (2015)
- 2.13 All the Captain Underpants activity books in order:
- 2.14 All the Super Diaper Baby books in order (see other titles tab below):
- 3 FAQs
How Many Captain Underpants Books Are There?
Fourth-graders Harold Hutchins and George Beard love comic books. They are perpetually bored at school, which is why they have created Captain Underpants, the ultimate superhero. Their super-hero is born when they accidentally hypnotize Mr. Krupp, the principal. Now, the class clowns must deal with Mr. Krupp turning into Captain Underpants every time someone snaps their fingers. This will lead to some crazy adventures.
Captain Underpants author Dav Pilkey started the Captain Underpants books while he was in second grade. Dav, diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia, was often sent home from class because he was disruptive. He then spent his time making comics. Although his teacher said that he could not spend the rest of his life writing silly books, Dav proved him wrong. The Captain Underpants series began in 1997 with the first book. Twelve books later, The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants was released.
Captain Underpants comics will appeal to reluctant readers as well as anyone with a sense of humor. They feature gripping cliffhangers and hilarious pranks and have great illustrations. Pilkey’s illustrations and flip-o-ramas, which bring the cartoons alive, have inspired many people to draw. Many websites will help you draw Captain Underpants. One website even has a step-by-step guide.
Pilkey also created two spin-off series with Captain Underpants characters, Dog Man and Super Diaper Baby, after the last book was published. For World Book Day, you can make a Captain Underpants costume using a flesh-colored shirt and trousers, with a padded stomach and a cape made from cloth. It would help if you also had some huge pants.
The books can be read in any order, but you should start with book 1 to learn the whole story about Captain Underpants’ origins. Independent readers aged 6 to 12 years old and older children and adults who appreciate toilet humor will love the crazy adventures.
The complete list of Captain Underpants books in order:
Book 1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (1997)
George and Harold have created one of the most famous superheroes in history.
They’re now bringing him to life at their school!
Book 2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (1999)
George and Harold created the greatest superhero in school history – and brought him to life by accident! Captain Underpants is his real name, but he doesn’t even know who he is. The boys created an entire army of evil, vicious talking to toilets determined to take over the world! They need to be flushed out. This is a job for the ONLY SUPERHERO with WEDGIE POWER in the world!
Book 3: Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds) (1999)
Captain Underpants defeated Dr. Nappy and ended the horrible talking toilets. Is he up to the challenge of three space aliens disguised? Has he met his match with the Giant Man-Eating Dandelion of Doom in a fight?
Book 4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (2000)
Although Professor Pippy P.Poopypants is an amazing scientist, his absurd name doesn’t mean that anyone takes his incredible inventions seriously. He’s now on the run. He is armed with the demonic.
Shrinky-Pig 2000 has it and is ready to use it. This job is for the only superhero in the world with WEDGIE POWER.
Book 5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (2001)
George and Harold are enjoying a normal week. Yesterday, they learned that they would be failing fourth grade. They’ve created a super-powerful, evil monster. She is mean. She has a fake-fur Evil Baddie costume and is having a really bad hair day. The Wicked Wedgie Woman has robot help.
She has a mission to conquer the world and give a huge wedgie to everyone who stands in her path! Pay attention!
Book 6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (2003)
Book 7: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (2003)
TRA-LA LA-LAA! The full-color edition of Captain Underpants book seven is now available on NETFLIX They’re out for the kill! Get your hankies ready.
Book 8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (2006)
THE WAIT IS OVER! The beloved Captain Underpants of Dav Pilkey returns to battle the evil Captain Blunderpants, with the assistance of two new superheroes: Great-Granny Girdle (Boxer Boy)
Book 9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers (2012)
CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS is back! Harold and George meet Professor Poopypants in their ninth epic adventure. He is now known as Tippy Tinkletrousers and is determined to retaliate for the bullying he received. Tippy Tinkletrousers is equipped with his laser-shooting Freezy Beam 4000.
To zap everyone who stands in his path. It’s now up to George, Harold, and Captain Underpants to end Tippy Tinkletrouser’s terror reign before it’s too late.
Book 10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (2013)
Our heroes George and Harold had been transformed into zombie nerds by the evil Captain Underpants when we last saw them. They were now doomed to wander a post-apocalyptic world forever. You might wonder why Captain Underpants didn’t save them from their terrible fate. Because Tippy Tinkletrousers, his time-traveling hijinks, and Tippy Tinkletrousers
George and Harold were unable to create Captain Underpants. They now have to find a way to change the course of human history.
Book 11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (2014)
Just when you thought it was safe,… George and Harold believed their problems with the toilet were over when the Incredible Robo-Plunger defeated Turbo Toilet in 2000. Their porcelain problems were just the beginning… Turbo Toilet 2000 is back! Turbo Toilet 2000 is back! Captain Underpants will lead another Wedgie showdown.
Potty Power vs. Power
Book 12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-a-Lot (2015)
George and Harold and their doubles, Yesterday George, and Yesterday Harold, are doing great. They go to school together, with two of them going to school. The other two stay in the treehouse and play video games for the rest of the day. Their malicious gym teacher Mr. Meaner creates a mind-control system that turns their classmates against them.
George and Harold will turn students into attentive, obedient, and perfect children. The future of humanity is in their hands!
All the Captain Underpants activity books in order:
- The Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O’Fun (2001)
- The All-New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O’Fun 2 (2002)
- The Captain Underpants Super Silly Sticker Studio (2005)
- The Extra Big’n’Extra Crunchy Captain Underpants Book O’Fun (2008)
- Wacky Word Wedgies and Flushable Fill-Ins (2017)
- 3D Guide to Creating Heroes and Villains (2019)
All the Super Diaper Baby books in order (see other titles tab below):
- Book 1: The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby (2002)
- Book 2: Super Diaper Baby 2: The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers (2012)
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out our collection of best children’s books of all time reviews.
Will there be a Captain Underpants 13?
The thirteenth installment of the Captain Underpants series, Captain Underpants (Devilishly Diabolical Death Deeds Of Doom), is a continuation of the 2015 novel Captain Underpants.
Are they still making Captain Underpants books?
Scholastic will not publish a book that is a spin-off from author Dav Pilkey’s Captain Underpants series. Scholastic also requested that all copies that were in circulation at libraries or other distributors be returned. “Together, we acknowledge that this book perpetuates passive racist behavior.
How many Captain Underpants books are there in full color?
This boxed set is perfect for both new and old fans. It includes five Captain Underpants books in full color, as well as Flip-O-Ramas and mini-comics. It’s the perfect time to expand your Underpants collection.
Why is Mr. Krupp mean?
Krupp is very mean, grumpy, and bad-tempered. He hates children, particularly George and Harold, for their rebellious and constant pranks.
What is the best captain underpants book? Updating…
Where to buy captain underpants books? Updating…
- How Many Dog Man Books Are There? [Top Best 2022 Update]
- Top 11 Best Woodworking Books Of All Time Review 2022
- How Many Geronimo Stilton Books Are There? Best Guide