If you’re searching for a gift idea, remember that many essential book shops have the choice to give books as gifts. Among the advantages of having an ebook for a grant is that you do not need to go pick it up or wait for it to be sent; ebooks can be delivered wirelessly in only a couple of minutes in most situations, or you could opt to get it delivered to a particular date.
So, can you gift Kindle books along with the way to do this? Reading to find out more.
Can You Gift Kindle Books?
Amazon Buying and Gifting are a choice to promote your eBooks by purchasing multiple and only copies to contribute to a targeted audience. You can conduct a social networking site, gift your books to readers on occasion, or send duplicates to newsletter readers.
It is possible to promote your books by purchasing single units to ship to specific people or purchasing numerous copies to provide to a larger audience.
- Purchase for Others – eBook gift (single copy): You can gift one eBook. When you grant an eBook, the receiver receives a redemption code and can decide to take your eBook gift by redeeming the code. You could even swap it for a gift card (the US only).
- Purchase for Others – Prepaid eBooks (single and multiple copies): You can buy one or several prepaid eBooks as gifts in one purchase. We produce a set of salvation links (rather than salvation codes), one for each replica of this book. The buyer could repay any unredeemed copies within 60 days or maybe re-gifted at any moment. Recipients can’t swap eBooks for gift cards or other products.
How To Gift A Book On Kindle?
Gifting a Kindle book is simple! Here is the way to bring your Nearest and Dearest oodles of ebony pleasure in three simple steps:
Proceed to the Amazon Kindle shop and look for the book that you would like to purchase.
On the right hand side of the page, under the “Buy Now” button, click on the button that states “Give as a Gift.”
You can now choose how you would like the book sent. You may either have the gift email delivered directly to the receiver or you personally.
If you’ve got the gift emailed to the receiver, you can define the date you would like the email delivered, and you’ll be able to add a personal message. If you decide to have the gift emailed to you personally, after that, you can publish the email and hand deliver it.
How to Gift a Kindle Book That You Own?
Gift Kindle Book from Manage Device Page
By going to your manage devices page, you can provide a copy of the Kindle book you possess. This approach has a drawback, too, which makes it less well-liked among fans of the Kindle.
- Visit Amazon.com on your web browser and log into your account.
- Use the top-right drop-down menu to navigate to the “your account” section.
- Visit the “Manage Content and Devices” page and scroll to the title you want to gift.
- Click the ellipses. The three dots will open up a list of options. Opt for “purchase a gift” and enter recipient details.
The actions listed allow us to address the catch. This approach is less well-liked because you’re only giving a copy of the booklet rather than your own.
Additionally, while you are not required to pay Amazon to gift a copy of an ebook you already own, copies of digital files can be distributed without any fees. You must manage gifting outside the Amazon ecosystem in order to distribute a copy that you have already purchased without having to pay again.
Gift Kindle Books That You Own Using Third-Party Software
The majority of ebook gifts are made through third-party software because Amazon’s ecosystem permits free lending but charges for gifting a copy. There are various ways to share digital files, but the ones that are best for Kindle gifts must meet two requirements.
- The application must rip files from sources outside the Amazon ecosystem; this is typically accomplished by finding the downloads on its own, despite Amazon’s efforts to make its filepaths challenging to find.
- In spite of violating Amazon conditions, the software must adapt files for universal usage because doing so makes them easier to read.
Epubor, the most popular tool for removing ebook DRM, is one example of this software. Here’s how you can give away a free copy of the Kindle book that you already own.
- On your computer, download Epubor Ultimate. Follow the Setup Wizard’s instructions to install the software.
- Using the Windows Store or the App Store, install the Kindle app on your computer.
- Log in to the Kindle app using your Amazon account.
- Click the drop-down or pop-up menu next to the book you want to give as a gift by opening your content library.
- To download a DRM-restricted version of the ebook to your computer, click download.
- To remove the DRM, launch the Epubor Ultimate program. Upon launch, the ebook will be automatically detected.
- Drag the ebook to the right action area from the left column. By doing this, the DRM is automatically removed and the file is prepared for conversion.
- Convert to the format you want. You can select the file’s format, starting with the most widely usable one (PDF) and concluding with the one that is most Kindle-specific (azw3). Additionally, you can convert to Mobi or epub formats.
- Give your recipient a copy of the document. You can give a copy of the ebook away without risking penalties to your Kindle account or having to pay Amazon for a buyback now that you have it as a digital file without Amazon’s interference. Email, USB drive, and WeTransfer are all acceptable ways of transfer.
A Few Other Fantastic Digital Book Gifts
Kindle books are not the sole gift option available for electronic book fans! Listed below Are Some additional Fantastic ideas for digital gift giving:
Audible: Audiobooks make excellent gifts! Audible permits you to provide six or 12 month gift vouchers. A three month membership is $45, not a bad bargain, and also a fantastic gift for the conducting, cruising, laundry doing book fans in your life.
Comixology: Comixology is Amazon’s digital comics platform, and it is superb. If you’re trying to find the best gift for those comics fans in your lifetime, it provides several fantastic choices.
A Comixology Unlimited subscription costs $5.99/month and also provides access to tens of thousands of comics. A three month gift subscription is an affordable gift that will provide your loved one with hours and hours of comics reading enjoyment.
To gift individual comic books or graphic novels, only look for the book you’re searching for, and then click the ship as gift button. You might even purchase a Comixology gift card. Your friend does not have to be a part of Comixology to redeem a book or gift card; they have to get into the free program.
Kindle Unlimited: To your book addicted people in your own life, consider a gift membership to Kindle Unlimited. For $9.99/month, membership permits access to tens of thousands of ebooks and audiobooks. You can give a 6, 12, or 24 month membership; even the lowest price is six months at $59.94.
Alternative Options – Loan a Kindle Book
It’s possible that you accessed this page to give away a book you find fascinating rather than to purchase an ebook for a buddy who enjoys reading.
You may always use the lending option for a more relaxed setting. You may lend a Kindle book to a friend or member of your family using Amazon’s lending service without making a new purchase. Following are the steps.
- After going to Amazon.com with a web browser, log into your Amazon account.
- Go to your account page by selecting it from the website’s upper right corner.
- Click “Manage Content and Devices” to access that page.
- If the book is available for loan, choose the action button next to it; the button will be clickable.
- Select “Loan this title” from the menu.
- Along with a note, provide the recipient’s email address to share the book with them.
Can I send a book to someone else’s Kindle?
Share qualified Kindle books up to 14 times together with your buddies or loved ones. During the loan period, you are unable to browse the loaned book. Select the Activity button and then pick Loan this name in your apt title. Enter the receiver’s private email address and an optional message, then choose to Send.
Why can’t I gift a Kindle book?
Why can you not provide a Kindle book as a gift to your fellow Kindle user? It is true: On Amazon.com, you may send a printed book to somebody for a gift. Amazon deftly sidesteps this problem in their Kindle gift service webpage, but the main point is that you can’t directly buy a Kindle book for anybody on your own.
How do you tell if a Kindle book can be loaned?
You can tell whether a book is qualified for financing on the book’s detail page scroll down to the Product Details section on the Kindle book page. There’s a bold faced legend referred to as Lending: and it will inform you if the lending attribute is enabled (it is from the Product Details section.
Can I access Kindle books on multiple devices?
Amazon’s Kindle permits you to use one account and also have a book on multiple stereo apparatus. Additionally, it is likely to get the books on non-Amazon devices running the Kindle program. Some books impose limitations on the number of devices on which you can have a book at precisely the same time, though this changes from book to book.
The Can You Gift Kindle Books is a great way to give someone a special gift. It allows you to purchase a book and have it delivered to their Kindle device. This is a great way to show someone you care about them and want to give them a thoughtful gift. Thank you for reading!
- How To Read Google Play Books On Kindle? Best Guide 
- Google Books Vs Kindle: Which Is Better? 
- Can You Print Kindle Books? Best Tips