Audible badges are a great way to show off your achievements and accomplishments. They can be placed on websites, social media profiles, and even email signatures.
If you’re looking for a way to make your online presence more professional, consider using audible badges. Here’s everything you need to know about them.
What Are Audible Badges, And How Can I Get Them?
If you have an Audible account and have listened to a few audiobooks, you’ve probably earned a few badges already, even if you aren’t aware. However, without the free Audible app, you won’t be able to view or monitor your Audible Badges.
Simply go to the “me” area by clicking on the “more” link at the bottom of the program. Any badges you’ve previously received will be found here.
You may earn Audible badges for various activities, which I’ll discuss later. If you listen to audiobooks regularly, you’ll soon accumulate a large number of Audible Badges, as well as a terrific feeling of accomplishment.
What Happened To Your Audible Badges?
Log in to the app and follow the instructions below to view your Audible badges.
For iPhone and iPad users. To view the Audible badge collection, tap the Profile Icon, click Me, then scroll left.
This is for Android users. To check your audio badges, go to the Hamburger menu, choose Stats, and then the Badge collection page.
If you click on the unlocked badges, you’ll be able to see how you acquired the badge.
But, if you click the locked badge, you’ll hear a mystery poem that explains how to unlock the badge (this is my favorite part). It’s like solving a Harry Potter spell or a Jumanji puzzle.
Now it’s up to you to figure out how to solve these puzzles and get your Audible badge. Don’t worry, I’ve already taken care of it!
How to Get Audible Badges?
To earn Audible Badges, you must complete specific tasks, such as listening throughout the day or at night, listening for extended periods, finishing more audiobooks in a short period, or listening to several audiobooks.
Essentially, Audible wants you to listen to audiobooks all of the time, all of the time.
The Complete List of Audible Badges and Instructions on How to Earn Them
There are a total of fifteen Audible Badges available. You may gain a Silver, Gold, or Diamond level in each badge category. You may claim to have “finished” Audible after you’ve earned a Diamond level on each badge.
I’ll explain each badge’s representation and how to get it further below. Still, you can also look into your accomplishments by going to the app and selecting the badges you’ve previously earned. It will tell you what level you are at and what you did to get it under each unlocked badge.
If you click on any badges you haven’t previously won, you’ll be sent to a magical poem that functions as a riddle. Solve this puzzle to learn precisely what you need to do to get that badge.
Still can’t find a way to get your hands on those elusive Audible Badges? Don’t be concerned; I’ve got you covered.
The Audible badges are further divided into three levels of listening.
- Silver Level – Of all the audible hearing levels, this is the simplest.
- Gold Level – This is the middle level, and you will get twice as much as you would in Silver.
- Platinum Level – Platinum is the most challenging badge and has the most significant monetary worth.
So, without further ado, here’s the entire list of Audible Badges and what you need to do to unlock them, in no particular order:
When you finish an audiobook at least 24 hours long, you will get the Mount Everest Badge. After that, you may work your way up the ranks.
- Complete an audiobook that is at least 30 hours long to receive a Silver Mount Everest Badge.
- Complete an audiobook that is at least 60 hours long to get a Gold Mount Everest Badge.
- Complete an audiobook that is at least 78 hours long to get a Diamond Mount Everest Badge.
Because the Stenographer badge is dependent on bookmarks, the more you put in an audiobook, the higher your score will be.
- Use 10 bookmarks to earn the Sliver Stenographer badge.
- Use 40 bookmarks to get the Gold Stenographer badge.
- Use 125 bookmarks to earn the Diamond Stenographer badge.
The Sociable Butterfly badge is about how social you are with audiobooks, as the name implies. As a result, the more you share your audio badges and other accomplishments on social media, the higher your badge level will be.
- Share 5 times on social media to get a Silver Social Butterly Badge.
- Share 25 times on social media to get a Gold Social Butterfly Badge.
- Share 100 times on social media to get a Diamond Social Butterfly Badge.
When you listen to the same audiobook many times, you get the Repeat Lister Badge.
- Listen to the same audiobook at least three times to get a Silver Repeat Listner Badge.
- Listen to the same audiobook at least 10 times to get the Gold Repeat Listener Badge.
- Listen to the same audiobook at least 20 times to get the Diamond Repeat Listener Badge.
Stretching for 7 Days
The 7 days Badge is self-explanatory: it tracks your daily audiobook streak for seven days, beginning with a minimum of one book each day.
- Listen to at least 7 books in 7 days to get a Silver 7-Day Stretch Badge.
- Listen to at least 15 books in 7 days to get a Gold 7-Day Stretch Badge.
- Listen to at least 50 books in 7 days to get a Diamond 7 Day Stretch Badge.
The Night Owl is a self-explanatory Audible Badge given to individuals who like listening to audiobooks after dark.
- Listen to an audiobook (or many audiobooks) for at least 4 hours at night to receive a Silver Night Owl Badge.
- Listen to an audiobook (or many audiobooks) for at least 6 hours at night to get a Gold Night Owl Badge.
- Listen to an audiobook (or many audiobooks) for at least 8 hours at night to obtain the Diamond Night Owl Badge.
These Audible badges aren’t only for audiobook listeners. The Watchtower is given out according to how often you check your data on the app.
- Check your stats 50 times to obtain a Silver Watchtower Badge.
- Check your stats 200 times to obtain a Gold Watchtower Badge.
- Check your stats 500 times to obtain a Diamond Watchtower Badge.
This is the badge for you if you listen to audiobooks almost exclusively on weekends.
- Listen for a minimum of 5 hours in one weekend to receive a Silver Weekend Warrior.
- Listen for a minimum of 10 hours in one weekend to earn a Gold Weekend Warrior.
- Listen for a minimum of 24 hours in one weekend to receive a Diamond Weekend Warrior.
Consistency is required to acquire the Daily Dipper Badge, also known as “Audible Obsessed.” If you miss a day, you’re back to square one.
- Listen every day for at least 7 days to obtain a Silver Daily Dipper Badge.
- Listen every day for at least 30 days to obtain a Gold Daily Dipper Badge.
- Listen every day for at least 90 days to obtain a Diamond Daily Dipper Badge.
High Noon is a badge you may get if you’re a lunchtime lister.
- Listen for at least 2 hours at noon to obtain a Silver High Noon Badge.
- Listen for at least 3 hours at midday to get a Gold High Noon Badge.
- Listen for at least 4 hours at midday to receive a Diamond High Noon Badge.
The Marathoner Badge is substantially more challenging to get. You’ll need to listen to an audiobook for at least 16 hours straight (falling asleep counts as cheating!)
- Listen for at least 16 hours straight to obtain a Silver Marathon Badge.
- Listen for at least 18 hours straight to obtain a Gold Marathon Badge.
- Listen for at least 24 hours straight to get a Diamond Marathon Badge.
Your own audiobook collection is the focus of the Stack Badge. The more books you have, the more you will be able to do.
- You must have at least 50 books in your library to acquire the Silver Stack Badge.
- You must have at least 200 volumes in your library to get the Gold Stack Badge.
- You must have at least 500 volumes in your library to acquire the Diamond Stack Badge.
The Closer Badge motivates you to complete every audiobook you begin. If you’re unsure about a book, it’s sometimes worth persisting, and this badge might help you accomplish that.
- Complete 1 book from beginning to end to get a Silver Closer Badge.
- Complete 5 books from beginning to end to obtain a Gold Closer Badge.
- Complete 10 books from beginning to end to receive the Diamond Closer Badge.
The Dabbler Badge is ideal for people who cannot get the Closer badge since it is all about trying out a variety of titles rather than necessarily completing them!
- Listen to sections of three different audiobooks in one day to receive a Silver Dabbler Badge.
- Listen to portions of 15 different audiobooks in one day to get a Gold Dabbler Badge.
- Listen to portions of 40 audiobooks in one day to obtain the Diamond Dabbler Badge.
Regarding earning a Nibbler badge, variety is vital, but you must complete the audiobooks you start, unlike the Dabbler. It’s more straightforward since so many titles are pretty short (less than 10 minutes!).
- Listen to three audiobooks in one day to get the Silver Nibbler badge.
- Listen to 15 audiobooks in one day to obtain the Gold Nibbler badge.
- Listen to 40 audiobooks in one day to obtain the Diamond Nibbler badge.
What Happens If You Earn Every Audible Badge?
As previously stated, these badges have no further significance except to serve as a reward system for the Audible platform. You can’t, for example, trade them for other items on Audible or Amazon.
However, you may boast about being the greatest Audible listener. Who knows, maybe the platform may utilize it for something else in the future. You’re already ahead of the game if you’ve already earned all the badges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I delete the Audible app or lose my phone? Will I be deprived of my badge rewards as well?
No, don’t be concerned. Your Audible Badges are saved in Amazon’s cloud, so you can start up exactly where you left off if you lose your device and have to reinstall the app on a new one.
Will sharing my Audible library with my friends affect my collection of Audible Badges?
Audible encourages all its customers to share their libraries with one another to find new outstanding titles. Still, you won’t lose any of your hard-earned medals!
Even if you share your library, badges are synchronized to each person’s individual Audible account. They will never be transferred or shared with another account.
Is it possible to access my Audible Badge collection on the Audible website?
Unfortunately, this is not the case. You’ll need to download the Audible app to see and monitor your badge collection. But don’t worry, all Audible members get it for free.
In this essay, I think I’ve solved the enigma of Audible Badges. You may start thinking about expanding your collection now that you know what they’re all about.
You may be unfamiliar with audible badges. Perhaps you’ve been listening to audio and are unaware that these badges exist. Everything you need to know about audible badges has been covered. As previously said, you may read and listen to audiobooks to get extra badges after you join.
Each badge has its own set of criteria that are simple to complete. It’s a lot of fun to collect badges. There is no need to listen to audio. You may earn badges by bookmarking, sharing, or visiting statistics pages. Begin listening to audiobooks to gain badges.