We are certain that you will be equally interested in the 13 Reasons Why Quotes, as well as the movie 13 Reasons Why. Did you find any memorable lines from the movie that left an impression at the end? It’s great that you found our website.
We have collected the most popular quotes of recent times. These quotes can be found all over the forums. So what are you waiting for? Let’s take an in-depth look at these hot sayings.
13 Reasons Why Quotes – Top Popular Quotes
13 Reasons Why is still very popular. The second season of 13 Reasons Why will be available on Netflix on May 18. It is very strong.
Brian Yorkey’s TV adaptation of Jay Asher’s novel almost instantly became the most-tweeted show on Netflix. It was also the most-watched show in Netflix history, according to audience insight firm Fizziology.
The commentary from the second season of the show may still be dominating your social media timelines one year later.
There are many theories and memes, but the show’s quotes reign supreme in memorializing Liberty High students. We’ll be briefly reviewing the 13 Reasons Why lines that have made waves on social media, either because of their prominence in the show’s story or because they are so important.
1. “That’s how it is for girls. People judge you by the way you look, the things they hear about you. They put a label on you.”
While testifying at Hannah’s trial, Jessica added, “I just think boys get to determine themselves.” They can choose their identity and hide behind it. It’s sad, but it’s also the show’s way of dealing with sexism in real life.
2. “I don’t blame Hannah for anything. That’s how it is for girls. People judge you for the way you look and the things they hear about you. They put a label on you.” — Jessica
Jessica revealed some important truths during her testimony, and it appears she will continue doing so in season 3 on 13 Reasons Why.
3. “Fucking boys.”
Courtney Crimson, who gets it, rattled off this quote.
4. “Maybe love is how you understand infinity. When your love has no limit. When it goes on forever. Maybe that feels like infinity.” — Hannah Baker
Hannah was always wiser than her years when it comes to love, and this quote proves that.
5. “What’s the truth? What’s true? I think we each have our own truth.”
Another Courtney gem that kicked off Season 2’s second Episode – one that saw the teenager come out as he testified against Hannah’s school.
6. “You can have the best intentions and still fall short.” — Billy Porter
Although Mr. Porter had the best intentions for his students, he felt that he was failing them after all that happened in season 2.
7. “I hope that wherever you go next, you feel peace [and] you feel safe in a way that you never did here.”
Clay said it during Hannah’s emotional farewell in Season 2.
8. “No matter how many reasons there might be why, there are always more why not.” — Olivia Baker
Clay’s “why not” list is given to Olivia by Olivia. While Clay ended up with 11 reasons for her decision, Olivia reminds Clay that there will always be more.
9. “Welcome to your tape.”
Hannah’s four words to describe her “reasons” have become a well-known and controversial refrain. While you might hear people saying “Welcome To Your Tape” as a reference, it’s more common to see the phrase’s meme version, gaining a lot of attention.
10. “Clay, you don’t know what was happening in this photo and you don’t know what happened after. Girls don’t just get themselves into bad situations. Guys make the situation worse. You don’t know what that feels like, to be a girl in that room.” — Sheri
In season 2 of “13 Reasons Why,” Sheri is real AF when she speaks to Clay about a disturbing Polaroid photo.
When Hannah, Alex, or Jessica, commiserate at Monet’s with one another, they start their venting sessions by saying, “Olly, Olly-oxen-free.” Yorkey gave the trio’s frustrations a hashtag-friendly upgrade that made it seem more relatable. It’s now a symbol of a close bond that was too fragile.
12. “Hot chocolate is the cure for all things sh***y in life.” — Jessica
Hot chocolate doesn’t cure problems. This is evident because Hannah’s, Jessica’s, and Alex’s hot chocolate meetups at Monet’s were abruptly canceled as soon as there was drama among the crew. The point is that hot chocolate makes you feel better, and sometimes that’s all you need.
13. “Losing a good friend is never easy.”
PREACH. RIP Jessica and Hannah.
14. “It must be possible to swim in the ocean of the one you love without drowning…” — Hannah
This is a line from Hannah’s poem. It was truly hauntingly beautiful.
15. “It has to get better.”
The Season 1 finale sees Clay, a nearly hopeless character, encourage Mr. Porter and viewers to learn to be more mindful of treating other people. Although the line is a little too obvious, it highlights one of the most important messages in the story.
16. “I think I’ve made myself very clear, but no one’s coming forward to stop me.” — Hannah
Hannah reached out to 13 Reasons Why for help, hoping that someone would stop what she was about to do. But no one did.
Maybe she thought she was more obvious than she was to her friends, but this line helps you see that it’s okay to reach out and ask if they are okay with you, even if it’s not what you want.
17. “I cost a girl her life because I was afraid to love her.”
Clay dropped another sad truth bomb on Mr. Porter earlier in the finale. “We don’t know what [Hannah] was thinking or feeling.” The guidance counselor, who is tearing up, said that there was no way to determine why she did the things she did. (Cuddle up, Mr. Porter.
18. “A rumor based on a kiss ruined a memory that I hoped would be special.” — Hannah
Hannah and Justin had a wonderful night in the park. He ended it with a kiss. And to impress his boys, he made them believe they did more than they did. Although Justin didn’t know it at the time, his lies of omission hurt Hannah and spiraled out of control. This is not something you see on TV. This happens every day to real people.
19. “Maybe there aren’t any good kids.” — Clay
Clay’s mother attempts to make Clay feel better by telling him that he is “a good child.” This is what Clay snaps back at. Clay discovers that not all of Hannah’s tapes are bad. Bryce is a notable, terrible exception.
They were the only people who did terrible things to Hannah. The truth is that anyone can do terrible things when placed in difficult situations. Clay is one example of a “good kid”.
20. “Dad, where’s your radio thing?” — Clay
Let’s face facts: Cassette tapes have become obsolete. Clay asked his father for his “radio stuff,” which is his boombox, to address the old source of the show’s narration.
If you’re a true fan, 13 Reasons Why is a movie you should watch? It would help if you heard what the character is saying. These quality quotes have been used to simulate the film’s contents briefly. You can still visit our website to find more inspiring quotes.
We provide the famous quotes of each character in 13 Reasons Why. There are also quotes from movies that “stormed” on social media in the past.
Maybe You Need: